Sunday 14 September 2014

Finally put photos of South Africa on Flickr!

So unfortunately I've had some technical difficulties and so I have only just been able to put all of my South Africa photos onto Flickr.

I know I've shown you guys a few of them on here, but I took many, many more!

So if you want to have a look then just go to my Flickr!

This should Take you onto the album of South Africa, where they
 will be in order. If you look on my Flickr photostream they'll be in reverse order!

I do warn you, there are A LOT of photos.... but its easy to skip through them pretty quickly if you need.







Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, So sorry about the late reply, I've just got back from Belgium! That sounds brilliant! I used to have a tumblr, however I cant remember what it is. I'll make a new one now! Hope You're good!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos Sophie! Just followed you on Flickr! :-)

    ReplyDelete